Friday, December 10, 2010

Part 1 page 16

I decided to put an update on the situtation of TWOD so I could try some more features XD

This is the current situtation of the next page of TWOD. It's pretty much half-way done :)
I hope to get the last five pages of the first part done by the end of this year. That would be a good point to take a short break from the comic. Don't worry, this break is just the kind where I will ready some stuff for the release of part 2.

One of the things I will be doing between chapters is to finish the new character pages which are half-way done, but still hidden from public. The next chapter will introduce two new characters and with Amy included they form the main trio of the story :)
I also hope I will get the smackjeeves and drunkduck sites built more to my liking and change art for banners and such.

This kind of preparations will take place between chapters.
I also truly hope to spend more time on TOE as well!

I don't remember did I ever mention this, but I will mention it now.
I received a fanart for TWOD from Cahir_the_witcher!
Go check it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment