Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year and scanner

Have an eventfull year 2012, everyone! The kind of eventful which will be filled with happy things!

I have been looking around and deciding what kind of scanner I want and where to get it.

I have made my decision. The scanner I'll by, however, won't be available before next month. This means it will take a bit longer than I intended.

Still, since I'm going to buy a scanner I want to buy one that is better than the old one and the kind I really want. I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)

This was just a heads up to you.
After I have the scanner in my possession you will get an update of TWOD. This is a promise I can make, because the art is already done. I only need to get it scanned ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay new scanner!! I've been looking for a printer/scanner too, 'cuz my scanner's over 6 years old and is getting a bit slow ^^;

    Hope you have a lovely 2012 Winz!! best wishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete