Monday, March 7, 2011

Information-page

I have opened the information page for TWOD. It consists of two pages. One includes information which may change and get longer as the story gets forward. The other is the page for the world map and to get there you have to go trough the information page.

TWOD Information

Now, sorry for my slowness with the page updates. I have had a lot in my ming, but all four last pages of the first chapter are almost sketched. I hope to get as much done as possible this week (including the pages) because next week I will start at my new job and the first few weeks will most likely eat all my time and leaves nothing for the comics.

I'm sorry for having so long breaks between pages again, but I hope you understand the situtation. After all I need a job to be able to keep this going to begind with XD And luckily I got one so quickly and a good one at that. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment