Thursday, November 8, 2012

Taking a while

Sorry, I did not mean to take this long untill my next update.

Somehow when I'm unemployed and have no idea when it ends I get nothing really done. It also shows in my drawing. I draw yes, but it's slow and somehow time just goes by faster than I realize.

On good news, I'm finally satisfied enough with the lineart of the second page of TOE that I can start inking it to get it finished. The page to follow is only lacking color, so when I get the lineart of the next page done I will start working on painting both pages at the same time.

TWOD pages are coming as well. It just took a bit longer than I thought, because after reading my old script I realized I have to make some slight changes in the layout. Planning the new layouts took a bit of time (and is still somewhat unfinished, but that concerns only the latter half of the current chapter).

Well, concidering how long I have already been working on these comic, long breaks do not mean I will stop working on them XD

Finnish archipelago 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment