Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Grand Opening!

Not, really, but still... XD

For a very long time I had been thinking of the idea of having a blog. I just didn't come up with any good need for it. I do not want to keep an open diary for people to read. My life is not that exiting! Still, sometimes you have the need to say something that others could read. But I do not have enough of that for a blog!

Then I came to think about my comics and how I have been without updating for a while again (sorry). Putting up a filler telling what's going on each time this happens (which is unfortunately quite often) is sometimes just too much (which is why I usually delete my filler). There is also a lot of things which could be fun to bring up conserning the comics which still would not really fit in the homesite or a page-update.

So, here is the reason for this blog! This will be an easy way to keep you updated on the situtations of both of my comics and maybe give you some curiousities.

In time when I learn to use this more and I come up with new things this might evolve into who-knows-what. For now, however, lets stick with the comics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment