Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Loyalty: page 13

The next page of TOE is all the time under work, but I have a lot of problems of getting it right. It is a page I like personally which is why I would like to be satisfied with the outcome. However, I'm feeling like giving up and just get it finished and forward with the story...

Hmm... Maybe the fact that it's page 13 has something to do with it? Not that I believe in that stuff.

Let's hope I get it up before Christmas. Though, it might be fool's hope since I'm starting to get quite busy and I still have all the Christmas present to do... Not to mention the cards to send!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you also post pictures on this blog from time to time. ^^

    --Lobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will see what this evolves to. But your wish has been heard and most likely answered ;)

    ReplyDelete